Our goal is to engage and develop spiritual growth in students as they learn to passionately pursue Jesus in all areas of their lives.
EPHESIANS 2:4-5 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our tresspasses, made us ALIVE together with Christ...
- NEW LIFE | In Christ, through faith, we are given new and abundant life.
- GOOD WORKS | We are created in Christ Jesus to do good works.
- LOVE | Loving God and others in response to God's great love for us.
- KILL SIN | Hating the sin in our life and putting it to death through Christ.
- SHARE | Telling others the story of how our life has been changed by Jesus.
- SACRIFICE | Putting others needs before our own and counting the cost of our faith.
- REWARD | Seeing Jesus as the greatest treasure in this life and the next.
On Sunday mornings, ALIVE joins the rest of OBC for a time to study God’s Word. 6th through 12th grade students meet in the ALIVE room from 9:00-10:00am to hang out, eat donuts, and break into grade-based small groups. This is a perfect time for students to listen intently, ask important questions, and share what God is doing in their lives.